Frequently Asked Questions
Below you find frequently asked questions about timelines and liveblogs with Timepath. Did we forget any questions, please let us know.
1. How to create a timeline?
- Click on try for free or create a timeline
- Follow the steps in the onboarding
- Create an account with email or social
- The timeline editor will be loaded
- Click on add event to start adding events to your timeline
2. How to add events to my timeline?
- In your timeline editor click on 'add event' or click on + within the timeline
- Fill out title, date and media type of your event
- Click on save event
- Event will be displayed on your timeline
3. How to add a image to my event?
- Click add event
- Fill out title, date and select 'add image' option
- Copy paste your image url.
- Adjust your image to the size you like and click on save image
4. How to add a tweet to my timeline?
- Click add event
- Fill out title, date and select the tweet option
- Go to twitter and find your tweet
- Grab the tweet url and copy paste into the event form
- Click on add tweet
5. How to add a header image to my timeline?
- Click the edit icon next to your timeline title
- In the edit form select 'upload cover image'
- Upload image and crop the image
- Click on save
6. How to embed a timeline?
- In the timeline editor page, click the share button
- Set your timeline to public
- Copy the embed code
- Paste the code where you would like to embed your timeline
Want to learn more about embedding a timeline, read our how to embed timeline blog post.
7. Can I collaborate with my team members on a timeline or liveblog?
Yes, our timeline and liveblog tool allows you to collaborate with your team members in real-time, making it easy to create and manage your content together.
8. Are timelines and liveblogs mobile-friendly?
Yes, most timeline and liveblog tools are designed to be responsive, so your content will look great on desktop and mobile devices alike.